SpectroCoin Exchange & Wallet help cryptocurrency users trade, store and exchange cryptocurrencies with absolute convenience and ease. SpectroCoin came into existence in the year 2013 as a result of the efforts of its founders Vytautas Karalevičius, Justas Dobiliauskas, and Mantas Mockevicius. The company run by its UK-based mother concern “Spectro Finance Ltd.”. SpectroCoin is launching its operational fork Bankera and has even launched its ICO, which ends on 28th February 2018.
According to the information available on the company website, SpectroCoin is a complete solution for the Bitcoin users. The company aims at making Bitcoin financing easier, quicker and flexible. SpectroCoin offers customized services to its customers wherein they not only get the opportunity to trade in Bitcoins. But also use advanced features like SpectroCoin Wallet and SpectroCoin card.
Top Features offered by SpectroCoin:
- Bitcoin Exchange – Users get the opportunity to Sell and Buy Bitcoins in a jiffy. You also get to use the fiat and more than 20 currency options, which includes Bitcoin, DASH, Ether, XEM, United States Dollar, Euro, Great Britain Pound, Chinese Yuan, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Czech Krone, Turkish Lira, Croatian Kuna, Ghanaian Cedi, Kenyan Shilling, Danish Krone, Georgian Laris, Hong Kong Dollar, Japanese Yen, Norwegian Krone, Polish Zloty, Swedish Krone, Singapore Dollar, South African Rand, Russian Ruble, Nigerian Naira.
- Prepaid Card – The SpectroCoin prepaid card is an incredibly handy feature that helps users use the card as an ATM all around the world. You can use it just like your debit card and even shop with it. Bitcoins are automatically converted into fiat currencies like USD or GBP.
- Bitcoin Wallet – An extremely secure digital cryptocurrency wallet that can be used for storing Bitcoins. You get to enjoy absolute financial flexibility while taking advantage of the instant exchanges. The mobile Bitcoin wallet adds a touch of mobility to your trading. So it helps you to carry out transactions irrespective of your location and time. The Bitcoin wallet is extremely secure as it’s protected by the most advanced encryption technology. Bulk payment from the wallet is another great feature that makes SpectroCoin stand out amongst a host of similar service providers.
- All services under an umbrella as Bitcoin users get to use the wallet, prepaid card and exchange for carrying out activities ranging from mass payment to trading.
- Quick and very little verification before one can carry out transactions.
- SpectroCoin wallet seems to have failed several times, which is a bit of a concern for the users
SpectroCoin Affiliate Programs
It offers an amazing affiliate program to the online marketers who want to really earn quick Bitcoins. Refer the SpectroCoin services to others and earn referral commission in Bitcoins instantly! The referral commission offered by SpectroCoin starts from 10% of the total fees paid by the referrals. Prior to starting with the affiliate program, you will have to sign up with SpectroCoin. Then finally go to your referral section on the dashboard. Also copy the referral link and share it on your Twitter account, Facebook account or on any other social media account.
Also you will get a monthly payout for all the accumulated referral commissions in a month and that can go as high as few thousand dollars!
SpectroCoin Affiliate Review
We have not had any issues with these guys despite the overwhelming amount of negative reviews on the fourms. They are a one stop shop serving as both an exchange and a wallet, as well as offering their own ICO. With so much going on it’s understandable support can sometimes be slow. Many negative reviews can often be avoided by people reading things through properly and by simply understanding what they are doing. I suppose time will tell when the Bankera ICO is complete and the withdrawal process begins. We have personally withdrew various currencies without issue. As of now we have nothing negative to say about them.