Bx.in.th is a crypto-exchange website based in Thailand and was developed by Bitcoin Co. Ltd in the year 2013. The website provides services for certain currencies such as BTC, ETH, XRP as well as a number of ICO tokens. Since the website is Thailand-based, the customers have to carry out transactions on BTC and other cryptocurrencies only for THB.
Nothing can beat Bx.in.th when it comes to user-friendliness. For example, in order to create account, all a customer needs to do is just to click on the “register” option. Once that is done, the account creation tab will then come up. The customer will have to populate the fields with all the relevant info. After creating an account and logging in is just a matter of a few seconds. It is this user friendliness, which makes the site all the more popular these days.
However, there is a catch. The customer will have to be from Thailand in order to complete the verification process. If an account is left unverified, the owner of the account will not be able to enjoy the fullest benefits of the website and the features thereof. When that happens, the activities are somewhat crippled and the customer in question is not able to carry out trading in crypto or deposit and withdraw.
Info needed for verification
For completing verification, the customers need to fill in info like the city of residence, suburb, street address, postal code, phone number, date of birth, passport number or ID and scanned images of the National ID card that proves the individual is a Thai national.
For trading in this website, the customers have to incur a standard fee of 0.25 percent per trade. However, this charge is payable in BTC.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Since the website is based in Thailand, it accepts Fiat or THB deposits.
- The account holders can opt for two-factor authentication. For that they have to open the ‘security’ tab and then opt for 2FA for enabling the feature.
- The website also comes up with option of withdrawal limits and time locks, which help the traders to control their daily limits and hence the flow of funds to and from their account. Most of the exchange website has the automated version of this feature, but presence of the manual version is something that really makes all the difference.
- The site enjoys positive customer feedback.
- It accepts deposits in BTC and FIAT.
- An easily accessible customer service from 8:00 am up to 10:00 pm helps the customers feel at ease at any given point in time.
- The site comes with a long crypto list.
- Fees are rational and pro-customer.
- Customers who are not Thai nationals are not able to verify their accounts.
- The site suffers from regular downtime for maintenance.
The website also offers affiliate programs to the customers and every affiliate partner is entitled to a decent commission for every successful referral. Using the custom referral link, you can refer customers to the company’s website and earn up to 15% commission on the trading fees. All the commissions are paid immediately to your balance on bx.in.th, which you can either use for trading or simply withdraw.\
Bx.in.th Affiliate Review
If you live in Thailand, working with them is an absolute no brainer. For the rest of us, they still have plenty to offer. No reports found to them being a scam in any way which is always a plus. The biggest issue seems to be their frequent website downtime and maintenance issues. For this reason alone we won’t recommend them, when your dealing in the real time crypto world you need to see what’s going on.